Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day of the Dead cards


I know it's been awhile, but these are busy times. 4 more major shows to go this year! Gotta start cranking out. This is the time when you forget that your doing this because you LOVE it. Gotta remember that! Anyways, i've been working on a lot of metal embossed Day of the Dead cards and thought I share a little.

First I embossed the tin and and then embedded the images. For some of the cards, i used the Crafty Chica Mojito paper images. For the others, I got a sheet of white DCWV glitter paper (from Michaels), cut out skull shapes, and then drew on the plain white glitter paper with colored Sharpies. It's that easy;  glitter paper and sharpies of all colors. Now time to mount them onto cards!




6 comments:

R.P. said...

I love the Crafty Chica papers.

Sacred Yoli said...

Those are awesome, Michelle!

Skelekitty said...

PURRRRRRRRRR!

Cyndi Garcia said...

so beautiful! thanks for sharing your pictures. you're so talented!

GlorV1 said...

Very nice. I've never tried tin, but there is always a first time. Thx for sharing.

Flora said...

These are so beautiful!!Do you have a tutorial on making them?
Blessings,Flora